Monday, April 26, 2010

my rough theater cont...

Some of the most wonderful experiences I've had, involved people sharing the moment, and enlightening our senses with just ourselves and whatever we have surrounding us to make music. Bottles, spoons, pots, nuts to shake haha, bongos, guitars, hands and feet.
That sort of spontaneity definitely put a smile on everybody's faces, it was organic and we were living and I feel like those are all great things.
The rough theater has great potential to be the most magical I would believe.
We can spend millions and attempt to create what we assume or expect is perfection. But the feelings you get from using the moment, and embracing whats offered around us (that may easily be ignored); to share quality fresh natural experiences is not quite achievable when it's arranged and imposed I believe.
Though beautiful experiences can well be achieved with planning and preparation to I'm sure, it would not have the same effect the grounded nature the rough theater provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment